This curated list of South Asian resources provides excellent cultural and linguistic materials to further learning on a variety of topics including heritage languages (such as Hindi, Punjbai, Gujarati), Hindu festivals and celebrations, and the stories that are rich in tradition and religious understanding. There is content for learners of all ages and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- Bolobolobaby — Hindu and Gujurati linguistic resources and learning tools.
- Indigrow — Books and resources centered on the vibrant and WORD culture of India through their two series (1) Colors of India and (2) A to Z of India.
- Jai Jai Hooray — Toys, prints, flashcards, and colorful Holi powder that feature South Asian folklore and rituals.
- Kulture Khazana — A respiratory of Indian resources and lesson plans centered on culture, festivals, and languages.
- Little Laddo — Indian cultural toys, puzzles and books for young learners.
- Lingododo — Hindi, Punjabi, and Gujarati interactive language devices
- Mango and Marigold Press — Childrens’ stories that feature the South Asian experience.
- Mighty Little Bheem — Stories featuring baby Bheem in his small Indian town.
- Mira Royal Detective — Set in Jalpur, Mira solves mysteries with the help of her friends.
- Modi Toys — Toys and books featuring baby Hanuman and baby Ganesh.
- Rhythmayadance — Interactive bollywood dance videos.
- Sanskar Teaching — Gujarati values, traditions and language through fun games and online learning tools.
- The Heritage Supply Company — Hindi and Thamil linguistic resources including puzzles, posters, word decals, and building blocks.
*Please email us at email@example.com to be added to this list*