THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY FILLED.
You are still welcome to send your résumé and portfolio. Though we may not be actively seeking, if your work catches our eye, we’ll get back to you.
We are seeking a talented, motivated Freelance Graphic Designer to collaborate with our creative team. Working with the Creative Director and marketing team, you will assist in developing branded graphics and visual assets to be used in campaigns, websites, social media, and printed materials.
This role requires an individual who can operate within the framework of our style and brand guidelines to produce original and engaging visual content. You must have a solid foundation in layout, typography, and corporate visual branding. Please note, weekly workload will vary depending on the needs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage directly with creative director and the marketing team to ensure a visual solutions align with brand and messaging
- Working within brand and style guidelines, deliver novel visual solutions that support larger campaign goals
- Provide a fresh design perspective that supports and increases the impact of our marketing and fundraising goals, and elevates our educational and human rights materials
- Leverage current branded materials in producing new and/or updated deliverables
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design highly preferred
- 3+ years of consistent, professional design experience
- Accompanying professional portfolio in showcasing agency work and corporate communications
- Well versed in various technological platforms:
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Must be well-experienced and up to date in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, and a working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- GSuite software (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Technologically capable of learning other platforms such as Slack and Asana
Things That Will Set You Apart
- User experience design
- Illustration skills
- Knowing how to use a good meme
- A motion graphics reel
Rates starting at $35/hr commensurate with experience.
To apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org